As a business owner, you are always looking for ways to make your operations more efficient. There are so many things to consider—from marketing and sales to finance and operations. Fortunately, operations management software can help you in that regard with its array of tools and features.
However, not all operations management software is created equal. That’s why we came up with a list of the top 5 free operations management software in 2022. In addition, that’s why it’s important to use the best tools available to help you manage your business effectively.
If you’re looking for a way to streamline your processes and improve your bottom line, check out our list!
What is Operations Management Software?
Operations management software is a tool that streamlines processes and ensures efficient operations by implementing proper workflow management across all departments in an organization. This software can help businesses automate tasks, optimize operations, and improve overall communication and collaboration between workers.
With operations management software, businesses can manage their inventory, track their shipments, monitor their financials, and more. This type of software is essential for businesses that want to improve their operations and ensure their success.
Key Features of Operations Management Software
While there are different operations management software programs on the market, they all offer similar core features. These include:
- Automates tasks and processes
- It helps businesses optimize their operations
- Provides real-time insights and analytics
- Enables businesses to manage their inventory
- Helps businesses track their shipments
- Monitors financials and performance
- Improves communication and collaboration
The operations management software you choose should offer all of these features and more. But, again, read reviews and compare different programs before making your final decision.
Top Operations Management Software
There are many different operations management software on the market, but not all are created equal. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top five free operations management software in 2022.
Asana is a business operations management software that helps businesses automate their tasks, improve communication and collaboration, and optimize their operations. It is a popular choice for businesses of all sizes and offers a free trial for new users.
Asana is a great choice for businesses that want to improve their operations and ensure their success. With Asana, businesses can manage their inventory, track their shipments, monitor their financials, and more.
Asana’s key features include the following:
- Wide range of templates for popular projects that you can duplicate, create, edit, and customize.
- Auto-promotion feature to prioritize tasks that need immediate completion; also includes a hidden task feature for decluttering and avoiding distractions.
- Ability to add tasks to multiple projects without the need to duplicate them.
- Status Updates feature that lets you create and send quick notes to relevant stakeholders.
- Set up team pages and view all of your team’s projects in one convenient place.
Trello is another excellent web-based project management and operations management software. It lets teams customize functionalities to meet their specific project management needs.
Trello’s notable features are its visual interface, which makes it easy to see what needs to be done, and its flexibility, which allows businesses to change their processes as needed.
Trello’s key features include the following:
- A “Butler” automation lets you set up rules and comments on Trello boards without needing complicated programming languages.
- Easy drag-and-drop editing functionality.
- Custom due date notification that can be modified in eight different ways.
- Dark mode for mobile apps in both Android and iOS devices.
- Tags, labels, and comments for organizing different tasks.
- It has a free version!
Bitrix is an all-in-one business management platform that provides operations management, customer relationship management tools, task management, team collaboration, project management tools, and document management. It is a popular choice for teams that need an integrated workspace for collaboration and operations.
Bitrix’s key features include the following:
- Automated templates for repeated tasks.
- Company-level workspace with internal network for effective communication.
- Tools for CRM pipeline management and client communications.
- Built-in website, online store builder, and landing page creator.
- Document management (synchronization with local computer, file storage and sharing, integrations, and workflows).
- Just like Trello, it also has a free version.
Odoo is a comprehensive operations management and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that can fully automate all business processes. It has notable tools like e-commerce, CRM, project management, inventory management, finance, and much more!
Odoo’s key features include the following:
- Customizable, open-source software
- Powerful communication tools to monitor your processes.
- Warehouse management lets you oversee and supervise multiple stock locations.
- Multiple apps to choose from; you can use those that best suit your business.
- Like Trello and Bitrix24, Odoo also has a free version.
#5 DataMyte Digital Clipboard
DATAMYTE’s Digital Clipboard is a comprehensive workflow automation software that lets you collect, manage, and track operations data in one centralized location. It is an excellent choice for businesses that want to improve their operations management and ensure operational excellence.
With our easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, you can easily create, edit, remove, and customize your operations management workflow. Plus, with our checklist and smart form builder, you can create other tools that will prove useful for your operations management team.
DATAMYTE key features include the following:
- A configurable and user-friendly interface.
- Automated data collection and real-time operations monitoring.
- Ability to create a comprehensive operations management workflow that lets you manage multiple processes in one place.
- Tools for analyzing and visualizing operations data.
- Reports generation for operations performance evaluation.
- It has a free trial period, so you can try it out before deciding whether to purchase the paid version.
So there you have it—five of the best free operations management software in 2022! We hope that this article has helped you choose the best operations management software for your business. Make sure to assess each option carefully and choose the one that best suits your business needs.