Top 3 reasons to upgrade to QPS Cloud today:
Remote employees across multiple plant locations can access another plant’s database from any device and any location.
Let Datamyte administer the solution for you and always keep you running the most current software version.
Ensure low investment data security and disaster recovery options.
Same benefits of Quality planning studio plus much more!
No added hardware or software admin expenses
Reliability and performance
Simple set up, install and updating
Includes tech support and administration
Hosted data and file storage
Quality Planning Studio
APQP & FMEA ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
(formerly PACT, MPACT)
Quality Planning Studio FMEA software integrates the core quality tools and ensures adherence to fundamental process flow steps. It’s a single, integrated software tool for planning, documenting and monitoring core quality requirements.
ADVANCED PRODUCT QUALITY PLANNING (APQP)
- Integrated links of process documentation and definition from Process Flow and throughout all documents (Control Plan, PFMEA, PPAP, etc.)
- Part families allow creation of multiple project documents based off a single master part.
- Document control to eliminate occurrence of old versions of Control Plans and FMEAs appearing elsewhere in the plant.
- Reduced audit risk and prep time since all information is kept up-to-date automatically.
- Perform multiple characteristic changes from a single screen.
- Traceability to change history.
Features & Benefits
A versatile tool flexible to be used across the Automotive, Aerospace, and Consumer Products industries.
QPS (version 8.4 and later) supports the Process FMEA functionality of both the AIAG 4th Edition and AIAG/VDA 1st Edition publications.
- Formats and methodology adhere to the requirements of APQP, FMEA, PPAP, QSA, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, 21 CFR Part 11, and other OEM standards such as Honda and Toyota.
- Create one master part and quickly generate countless similar projects.
- Eliminate document inconsistencies with cascading edits.
Integrate with SPC
- Bi-directional communication with DataMetrics (SPC) Statistical
Gage R&R Studies
Perform R&R calculations and print Gage R & R Worksheets,
Completed Results, Calculation History, and R & R Schedule reports.
Design Your Process
Create detailed Block Diagrams, Flowcharts, P-Diagrams, Fish, Bone Diagrams, and more!
Built with Best Practices, Internal Controls and Quality Auditing methodology. Improving the process and documenting the steps to identify problems, resolve issues, document lessons learned and prepare for future Quality Audits.